a no nonsense Wyoming,
U.S.A. enterprise since 1997
< Home > < Up >
Master Audio -
The default Recorder, that is included within 'Master Audio', is activated via the 'red recorder icon' located along with the player controls. You should also know that there are several very specialized recorders included
in All Things Audio.
Default Audio Recorder:
* Easy to use interface - gets you started recording in just seconds.
* Records from any input source your sound card allows as well as anything you can hear - no need for "Stereo Mix" or "WhatUHear" soundcard option.
* Most all audio recorders rely on your systems' soundcard having the option to set, as the record source, to 'stereo mix' or 'what-u-hear' if you want to record streaming audio (i.e. the sound from Youtube videos, etc.) As you know - most Wins 7, 8 and 10 systems no longer offer this option; therefore, you have been locked out of recording sounds coming out of your speakers (streaming audio off the iNet). This advanced recorder requires absolutely NO such abilities of the sound card as well as no special drivers you have to deal with - IT JUST WORKS!
* Records/ encodes in 'real time' for as long as you want - no temp files.
* Supports a number of recording file formats and sample rates - including wav, mp3, wma, flac, ogg and many more.
* Uses advanced technology (WASAPI).
* Compatible with Windows Vista, 7 and 8 (32 and 64-bit): Wins 10 ready.
If you have any questions,
comments or support issues - please feel free to contact the developer
(the guy that actually wrote the code) for a fast, personalized reply - email@example.com
UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF THIS (C) INFORMATION
WOULD BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED!