We strive to develop software that's easy for folks to use and free of cost.
The fact that people use software in different ways points to the advantage of customization choices: specific features that are essential to some users will obviously increase a particular software package's value with a certain, often unmeasured, value.
All our software is offered in the following ways:
- All our software is offered 100% FREE - acquire and use on as many systems as desired - without any restrictions. Version updates (minor and major) are also always 100% FREE.
- We warrant that there is no adware, spyware, trojans or intrusive code embedded within our software.
- We do NOT subscribe to any "social media" site (Facebook, Twitter, etc...), per click advertising methods or banner ads: 'word of mouth' referrals is our only marketing method.
- We use our free software as a means to promote our development services.
- No software fits the needs of all users - at one point we all wish that 'this would be that like this' or 'that would be like that' - so, by joining up to the 'Membership' this automatically entitles you to have your software customized at no extra cost - if we find it practical, and have the expertise, to do so.
- All our software is eligible, to the Membership, for a low, one time, re-branding' fee/ license: distribute your re-branded software anyway you like (i.e give your version away for free, as a promotion item, or sell it and keep all the profit, etc...)!
- We value your privacy: we will absolutely never give away, or sell, your personal information (i.e. name and email address).
- This unique membership concept offers you the closest thing to "Open Source Software" in the world. Actually - most folks think it's a BETTER WAY - we do all the work so you don't have to!
Who are we and what the heck is our mission?
We are a very small Windows software development company, located in Wyoming U.S.A., that has been in biz since 1997.
For years we developed and sold Audio, Text 2 Speech and Security type PC software: we have a very good success record of making money with our software products. In late 2015 we changed our business model to what it has evolved into at the present.
So what is our concept/ vision of our company?
* Most all the software, that we have developed in the past, we still work hard at keeping updated with the newest technology to assure compatibility with all the latest versions of Windows and add features that our customers/ users suggest from time to time.
* All our software is offered, to the public, 100% FREE of cost, FREE of adware, FREE of spyware, FREE of trojans, FREE of any marketing tricks, FREE of any BS or other intrusive code.
* In a "nutshell" - actually it's a pretty simple concept but something you most likely have never seen before. We use our software offerings as a means to promote subscriptions to 'The Code-it Membership', promote our re-branding services, and innovative development of new software products and services.
* We do NOT subscribe to any "social media" site (Facebook, Twitter, etc...), per click advertising methods or banner ads: 'word of mouth' referrals is our only marketing method.
WE DO THINGS MUCH DIFFERENT THEN THE REST - WE SACRIFICE SOFTWARE SALES TO PROMOTE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES & PERSONAL CONNECTION WITH OUR MEMBERS BY OFFERING OPPURTUNITIES LIKE NON OTHER IN THIS WORLD - THAT'S WHAT WE DO & ENJOY!
And what about support?
We take support VERY seriously!
Support is something that most of us don't think of until it's too late! When your system crashes (or you buy a new computer) you'll want to re-install your software or maybe you just need a little help to figure out how to do something with the software or what software we would recommend for a certain use.
All support questions and issues are addressed within a 24 hour time frame.
Get fast, personalized answers, to your issues, from the guy that actually wrote the source code - no 'canned answers' or from third party help desk personnel that are just following a script.